- Arts for All Webinar!
Thank you to everyone who tuned in to our Support and Mentoring Webinar on June 23rd. It was a terrific way to follow-up with participants from our statewide workshops. If you missed the workshop or you would like to see the resources and notes you can see all of our archived work here: http://ances.ncdpi.wikispaces.net/Arts+for+All
Resources from our most recent webinar, Arts for All Workshop in Western North Carolina have all been archived HERE
Thanks to everyone who was able to attend! We hope that everyone can benefit from the the archived material!
Including Students with Emotional Disabilities and Behavior Challenges in Arts Education
The webinar's PowerPoint with notes and additional resources is posted online HERE! We were extremely pleased with the information that was shared during the webinar and would like to thank our wonderful presenters and teaching artists again!
Jessica Carter – Preschool and Elementary Age Students
Elise Ardoyno – Middle and High School Age Students
Scott Renk http://scottrenk.blogspot.com
Braima Moiwai www.braima.com
Our previous webinar "Including Students with Physical Disabilities and Communication Barriers in Arts Education" is archived with additional resources here!
Please refer to the following pages for in-depth information on accessibility resources:
- Directory - a list of national and state resources related to arts and disability - includes our suggestions as well as organizations that have asked to be part of our Inclusive Arts Coalition
- Venues - a list of performing arts theaters, movie theaters, museums and other facilities that offer accessibility
- Movie Theaters - information on audio description and captioning at Triangle-area movie theaters
- Books - a list of books related to disabilities and the arts - divided into sections for adults, children, and parents & teachers
- DVDs - information on audio described DVDs and where to order them