Arts Access offers support for arts organizations and venues throughout North Carolina in accessibility compliance and staff training related to the Americans with Disabilities Act.
Training and Consultation Topics:
- Disability awareness and sensitivity
- Usher and/or docent training for interacting with people with disabilities
- Evaluation of facility to meet ADA requirements
- Support for writing organizational ADA plan
- Audio describer training
- Support in creating accessible communication and marketing tools
- Including people with disabilities in arts education programs
Fees are determined on an individual project basis. We can develop a support plan that fits your budget and needs. For more information, please contact our office at email@example.com or call 919-833-9919.