Advocacy & Outreach
Arts Access is a small organization with a big mission! We are working to build a statewide Inclusive Arts Coalition with partners who share our vision. Recent events and sponsorships include:
- Community Meetings in Durham
- Arts + Autism Lunch and Learn supported by PineCone and the United Arts Council of Wake County
- Accessibility 101 Workshop in Charlotte supported by the Arts & Science Council
- Accessibility 101 Workshop in Burnsville supported by the Mayland Small Business Center and Toe River Arts Council
- Community Meeting in Wilmington sponsored by the Wilson Center and Kinetic Light
If you wish to join us in our Inclusive Arts Coalition efforts, we encourage you to contact us and:
- Share Program Information
- Partner on offering Access Training in your community
- Unite on Common Advocacy Concerns
- Propose other related community events to support
Contact us at email@example.com.
Thanks to our Grantors!