If you’d like brochures in an alternate format, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or call 919-833-9919 x 3.
ADA National Network has produced a Planning Guide for Making Temporary Events Accessible to People With Disabilities.
This guide provides information to assist planners, managers, operators, and building owners in making temporary events accessible to people with disabilities.
- Missed Our July 2016 Webinar? Access directly here.
- Arts for All Webinar!
- Arts for All Workshop in Western North Carolina
- Including Students with Emotional Disabilities and Behavior Challenges in Arts Education
- Presenters include: Jessica Carter – Preschool and Elementary Age Students; Elise Ardoyno – Middle and High School Age Students; Scott Renk, and Braima Moiwai.
- Including Students with Physical Disabilities and Communication Barriers in Arts Education
Please refer to the following pages for in-depth information on accessibility resources:
- Directory – a list of national and state resources related to arts and disability – includes our suggestions as well as organizations that have asked to be part of our Inclusive Arts Coalition
- Venues – a list of performing arts theaters, movie theaters, museums and other facilities that offer accessibility
Thanks to our Grantors!