Consultation and Training Services
Arts Access offers support for arts and cultural organizations and venues throughout North Carolina in accessibility compliance and staff training related to the Americans with Disabilities Act.
Consultation and Training Topics:
- Disability awareness and sensitivity
- Usher and/or docent training for interacting with people with disabilities
- Evaluation of facility to meet ADA requirements
- Support for writing organizational ADA plan
- Audio describer training
- Support in creating accessible communication and marketing tools
- Support in creating new inclusive programming
- Including people with disabilities in arts education programs
Fees are determined on an individual project basis. We can develop a support plan that fits your budget and needs. For more information, please contact our office at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 919-833-9919.
Thanks to our Grantors!